IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE INFORMATION
Financial Services Advisory, Inc. (“Company”) is an SEC-registered investment advisor located in Rockville, Maryland. Company and its advisors are in compliance with current filing requirements imposed upon SEC-registered investment advisory firms and by those states in which Company maintains clients. Company may only transact business in those states in which it is registered or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration requirements.
Download our Brochures for more Information
Company is neither a law nor accounting firm nor insurance agency, and no portion of the website content should be interpreted as legal, accounting, insurance, or tax advice. Company advisors are not attorneys, accountants, insurance agents, or comprehensive financial planners, and no portion of its services should be construed as legal, accounting, insurance, or tax advice.
It remains your responsibility to advise FSA, in writing, if there are any changes in your personal/financial situation or investment objectives for the purpose of evaluating/revising FSA’s previous recommendations and/or current services. The company’s current written Disclosure Brochure and Privacy Notice discussing Company’s business operations, services, and fees is available above or upon request by calling 301-949-7300.
- Company’s website is limited to the dissemination of general information pertaining to its advisory services, together with access to additional investment-related information, publications, and links. Accordingly, the publication of Company’s website on the internet should not be construed by any consumer and/or prospective client as Company’s solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect, transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, over the internet. Any subsequent direct communication by Company with a prospective client shall be conducted by a firm advisor that is either registered or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration in the state where the prospective client resides. For information pertaining to the registration status of Company, please contact the SEC or the state securities regulators for those states in which Company maintains a notice filing.
- Company does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness, or relevance of any information prepared by any unaffiliated third party, whether linked to Company website or incorporated herein, and takes no responsibility therefore. All such information is provided solely for convenience purposes only, and all users thereof should be guided accordingly.
- Certain portions of Company’s website (i.e., newsletters, articles, commentaries, etc.) may contain a discussion of, and/or provide access to, Company (and those of other investment and non-investment professionals) positions and/or recommendations as of a specific prior date. Due to various factors, including changing market conditions, such discussion may no longer be reflective of current position(s) and/or recommendation(s). Moreover, no client or prospective client should assume that any such discussion serves as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized advice from Company or from any other investment professional.
- Please remember that different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk and there can be no assurance that the future performance of any specific investment or investment strategy (including those undertaken or recommended by Company) will be profitable or equal any historical performance level(s).
- Rankings and/or recognition by unaffiliated rating services and/or publications should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results if Company is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services, nor should it be construed as a current or past endorsement of Company by any of its clients. Rankings published by magazines and others generally base their selections exclusively on information prepared and/or submitted by the recognized advisor.
- To the extent that any client or prospective client utilizes any economic calculator or similar interactive device contained within or linked to Company’s website, the client and/or prospective client acknowledges and understands that the information resulting from the use of any such calculator/device is not, and should not be construed in any manner whatsoever, as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized individual advice from Company or from any other investment professional.
- Each client and prospective client agrees, as a condition precedent to his/her/its access to Company’s website, to release and hold harmless Company, its officers, directors, owners, employees, and agents from any and all adverse consequences resulting from any of his/her/its actions and/or omissions which are independent of his/her/its receipt of personalized individual advice from Company.
- The history lesson is intended to demonstrate the history of FSA since its inception in 1982. It is not intended to be exhaustive of all market events, and FSA Safety Net® results have proven at times to be unprofitable.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk. Therefore, it should not be assumed that future performance of any specific investment or investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended and/or undertaken by FSA or the FSA Safety Net®), or any non-investment related services or advice, will prove successful or profitable, equal any historical performance level(s), or be suitable for your portfolio or individual situation.
- The FSA Safety Net® is designed to represent an exit point for each security within a portfolio and to help reduce losses from sustained drops in the financial markets. The FSA Safety Net® is not effective and will not protect assets in abrupt/sudden market drops. Examples of such occurrences include, but are not limited to, the market crash of October 1987, the market drop in October 1989, the market disruption caused by the terrorist attacks of September 2001, and the flash crash of May 2010. Similar future occurrences could reduce the effectiveness of the FSA Safety Net®. In addition, the FSA Safety Net® will not protect assets in the event mutual fund companies, custodial companies, or the securities exchanges themselves, at their discretion, suspend, disallow, or fail to conduct trades, redemptions, or liquidations.
- Inverse/Enhanced investments: FSA may utilize inverse (short) mutual funds and/or exchange-traded investments/funds (ETFs) that are designed to perform in an inverse (opposite) relationship to certain market indices (at a rate of one or more times the inverse result of the corresponding index). In addition, FSA may also use leveraged (enhanced) mutual funds or ETFs that provide an enhanced relationship to certain market indices (at a rate of more than one times the actual result of the corresponding index). There can be no assurance that any such investment will prove profitable or successful. In light of these enhanced risks/rewards, clients may direct FSA, in writing, not to employ any or all such investments.
- FSA’s current written Disclosure Brochure discussing its advisory services and fees is available on this website or upon request.